Kolab3 on Ubuntu 12.04 LTS (Precise) install

Henning H henne.gwath at gmx.de
Mon Sep 2 16:16:43 CEST 2013

Hi Mischa,

since you did the setup very recently with the ubuntu-packages you could
have a look at my docu to use debian-kolab packages on ubuntu to figure
out what the difference is.
It seems to me from your step-list (very detailed, very good) that you
have even more to do using ubuntu packages on ubuntu than I had with
debian packages...

regards,
Henning