Experiencing difficulties delivering email to @gmail.com

Hugo Roy hugo at fsfe.org
Wed Oct 23 11:38:54 CEST 2013

+ 2013-10-23 Wed 11:28, Torsten Grote <grote at kolabsys.com>:

> On Wednesday 23 October 2013 11:11:02 Hugo Roy wrote:
> > Any idea?
>
> Did you comply to these of their demands?
>
>   - Use a consistent IP address to send bulk mail.
>   - Keep valid reverse DNS records for the IP address(es) from which you send
>     mail, pointing to your domain.
>   - Use the same address in the 'From:' header on every bulk mail you send.
>
> Your host does not even have a IPv6 address for example:
>
>     $ dig totosh.ampoliros.net AAAA +short

Not yet. I'm also trying to find out what Kolab is doing. For
instance I do not have a IPv6 address for my other server from
which I and other people also send email to gmail.com, and no
problems so far.

--
Hugo Roy | Free Software Foundation Europe, www.fsfe.org
FSFE Legal Team, Deputy Coordinator, www.fsfe.org/legal