Kolab Calendar on Smartphone

flesby . ganzir at gmail.com
Mon Oct 21 00:19:23 CEST 2013

Hello,

now I have setup a Kolab 3 Server on a CentOS 6.4 System.

In this little testing environment a user can access the Calendar as well
as the other features through the web-interface.

I it possible to sync the kolab calendar with a smartphone (IOS / Android)
and if so how do I proceed?

I noticed that there are some different Kolab-Clients most of which are
only supporting Kolab V2.

http://kolab.org/clients

Do I need to wait till one of those is availabe for version three or is
synchronization with a smartphone already possible in a way I fail to
recognize?

Regards
Dirk