php imap_append script not working

mistub mistub at gmx.net
Thu Oct 17 16:53:53 CEST 2013

thx for the advice. purged one of the crlf's

>         . "\r\n"
>         . "This is a Kolab Groupware object.\r\n"
>         . "\r\n"

but got still the same error. played around with other crlf's, always
the same error. But I've got to correct my test results. It works with
attachment for courier-imap. Cyrus-Imap (or an other component of
kolab?) does not accept the attachment part (php error).