https owncloud/kolab

webmaster zigann.de webmaster at zigann.de
Tue Oct 15 23:10:23 CEST 2013

Hi,

I use the new Kolab 3.1, which works fine with owncloud 4.5. All stuff
is working if i connect with http.
Now i want to switch to the https protocol. Kolab is working, owncloud
alone too.
But, if i call owncloud through the icon in kolab, i get the following
error:

Firefox: i get a blank page.

IE:  i get
"This contents cannot be shown into a frame in order to protect the
information, which enters you on this website, the publisher of these
contents forbade a showing of contents into a frame. Possible approach:
Open this contents in a new window. "
When i follow the link, it opens a new window and there is owncloud.

I think, this is not a wrong setup of the apache, it has to do how kolab
deals with frames?!

Has anyone tried this and got it working?

Greetings

Torsten