new domains without changes to /etc/kolab/kolab.conf OR "pure" LDAP-only administration

Timotheus Pokorra timotheus at pokorra.de
Thu Oct 10 13:45:15 CEST 2013

Hello Toke,
yes, the changes described in my iniMultiDomain.sh script are still
needed, but only once, not for every domain.

This also includes a change to /etc/postfix/transport:
https://github.com/tpokorra/kolab3_tbits_scripts/blob/master/kolab3.1/initMultiDomain.sh#L34

Would that solve your issue, or do you need to change postfix
configuration for every domain?

Timotheus