new domains without changes to /etc/kolab/kolab.conf OR "pure" LDAP-only administration

Toke Høiland-Jørgensen toke at toke.dk
Thu Oct 10 12:49:53 CEST 2013

Timotheus Pokorra <timotheus at pokorra.de> writes:

> So if you are happy with the folders that are autocreated, there is no need for
> https://github.com/tpokorra/kolab3_tbits_scripts/blob/master/kolab3.1/addDomain.phpand
> https://github.com/tpokorra/kolab3_tbits_scripts/blob/master/kolab3.1/domain.kolab.conf.tplanymore.

Great news!

One comment on this, though:

I had some problems getting delivery to shared folders working for my
multi-domain setup. I eventually solved it by tweaking the postfix ldap
configuration some; however, it also required adding an explicit line to
/etc/postfix/transport of the form

shared at example.org lmtp:unix:/var/lib/imap/socket/lmtp

This should probably be handled automatically as well for a "complete"
multi-domain setup, but I'm not sure how to go about that...

-Toke