Deleted Mail are still there

Antonio Straziota devgioiatech at gmail.com
Thu Oct 10 12:50:15 CEST 2013

Hi all,
there is a strange issue: I use POP3 account on thunderbird client. Account
is configured to delete email older than 1 day (for testing purpose).

After mail check from thunderbird, I checked on roundcube mail and old mail
were deleted, but...
if I register the same account on another mail client (like on tablet or
other desktop client) it download also old email.

I tried to delete email by myself on roundcube mail. The issue is the same.
Deleted mail are still there and are downloaded again.

Any Idea?

Thanks,
Antonio.

(Debian Wheezy - Kolab 3.0 - Development repo)