Does kolab 3 support mail forwarding?

Mihai Badici mihai at badici.ro
Wed Oct 9 21:31:21 CEST 2013

On Sunday 06 October 2013 17:45:15 Antonio Straziota wrote:

You can create a filter with a match condition you needs (I think in you case
"all messages")

And action: redirect message to "email address" or send message copy to "email
address".

This should do what you need...

Sieve filters are great for users but I think would be nice to have a forward
option in admin console . I see kolabforwardkeepcopy attribute in
kolab3.schema but i didn't find kolabForwardAddress .

It is usefull for example when somebody leave the company and we need to
forward his mails to his replacement person.