Kolab 3.1, iRony and Apple/Mac

Oliver Schad oliver.schad at automatic-server.com
Mon Oct 7 12:02:05 CEST 2013

Hi all,

I've found something interesting:

adding a calendar to mac didn't work with http://example.com/iRony

I had to change my apache config, added an additional vhost which
serves iRony from root path, it's CentOS:

<VirtualHost *:80>
	ServerName caldav.example.com
	DocumentRoot /usr/share/iRony/public_html

        ErrorLog logs/irony_error_log
        TransferLog logs/irony_access_log

	<Directory "/usr/share/iRony/public_html/">
            AllowOverride All

            <IfModule mod_authz_core.c>
                Require granted
            </IfModule>
            <IfModule !mod_authz_core.c>
                Order Allow,Deny
                Allow from All
            </IfModule>

            RewriteEngine On
            RewriteBase /
            RewriteRule ^\.well-known/caldav   / [R,L]
            RewriteRule ^\.well-known/carddav  / [R,L]

            RewriteCond  %{REQUEST_FILENAME}  !-f
            RewriteCond  %{REQUEST_FILENAME}  !-d
            RewriteRule  (.*)                 index.php  [qsappend,last]
         </Directory>
</VirtualHost>

I had to change the settings in /etc/iRony/dav.inc.php back to
$rcmail_config['base_uri'] = null;

To get it working with http://example.com/iRony I had changed it.

IMPORTANT, IMPORTANT:

use in Mac/apple http://example.com/ - a training slash. It doesn't
work without

Additional note: I hate apple, it's so easy - to make it wrong

Best Regards
Oli