SOLVED: Re: Changing primary mail address

Christian Tardif christian.tardif at servinfo.ca
Fri Oct 4 05:47:20 CEST 2013

Hi,

I set, in the kolab.conf file, admin_auto_fields_rw = true in order to
be able to put a different email address than the one provided, and
restarted kolabd.  Unfortunately, even if I change the primary email
address, the field didn't change after creation. In fact, I can see that
the field reverted back to its default and, on the imap side, it creates
a mailbox with its default email (with the structure defined in
kolab.conf), and an empty mailbox with the email address I have set in
the field. And if I delete the user from the interface, it deletes the
mailbox associated with the default email (the one that has the
structure) but leaves the mailbox (that I defined) in place.

Christian...