LDAP - Converting Kolab 2.4 to 3.1

Christian Tardif christian.tardif at servinfo.ca
Wed Nov 27 06:01:37 CET 2013

Hi Timotheus,

I'm almost done with the conversion of my users/groups from 2.4. But
there's one thing I just don't get. When I want to create one Kolab
group ( (I,m finally using the php libraries that comes with Kolab 3.1
to do that), the group gets created, but in the wrong domain. I checked
to make sure I'm sending all objects the Kolab group needs (ou,
uniqueMember, mail, objectClasses, cn) but it does not create the DN in
the right domain. It keeps creating it in the default domain (using
group_add function). What do I need to set before invoking group_add
function to set the base_dn?  Or how do I invoke group_add ?  Actually,
I'm invoking it as group_add($group_array), which $group_array contains
all the objects it should require...

Once this done, I'll have a perfect translation between 2.4 and 3.1

Thanks,

Christian...