389-cosole - how to use?

Brian Shaw bshaw at vsvinc.com
Wed Nov 27 01:03:38 CET 2013

  Dirsrv-admin is only needed if you are actually manipulating server functions such as replication and password expiration rules.  Even then, all the admin functions can be done via ldapmodify.
  For day to day changes I recommend Apache Directory Studio as an easy to use GUI.
  As for documentation, the 389 project recommends the Red Hat Directory Server documentation at https://access.redhat.com/site/documentation/Red_Hat_Directory_Server/
  I hope this helps.

Brian

Sent from my ASUS Pad