kolab_files: Authenticate error (Status: 404)

Henning henne.gwath at gmx.de
Thu Nov 21 13:59:21 CET 2013

Hi!

yesterday I started the update procedure on my kolab server to 3.1.
After resolving some package dependency loops (self-caused I guess),
kolab seems to work again.

However roundcube throws errors, more precisely the kolab_files plugin:

PHP Error in
/usr/share/roundcubemail/plugins/kolab_files/lib/kolab_files_engine.php
(566): Authenticate error (Status: 404)

I see this message in the mail-content frame and on the files-tab in
roundcube.

I use a https-conection with self-signed certificate and had to disable
certificate-verification in the Request2 php-module. Could this also
have something to do with the certificate?

Any help is appreciated.

regards,
Henning