ActiveSync problem with tasks in Outlook 2013

Kubeš Jiří kubes at spstrplz.cz
Sun Nov 17 15:32:04 CET 2013

>There should be some error in logs, maybe httpd or roundcube logs. Last
>time I tried syncing tasks from Outlook worked.

I found only this in httpd/error_log

Error:  0:   not a valid olson timezone.
Error: /home/abuild/rpmbuild/BUILD/libkolabxml-1.0.1/src/objectvalidation.cpp 101:   todo.start() is not valid
Error:  0:   not a valid olson timezone.
Error: /home/abuild/rpmbuild/BUILD/libkolabxml-1.0.1/src/objectvalidation.cpp 102:   todo.due() is not valid

So I tried to make task without any start and end date, and it works! So there isn't any general error, but "only" tasks with date are not syncing. When I create task in Outlook and add date via Roundcube, it is correctly sync back to Outlook. So what should I do to make it work? I've installed Kolab 3.1 on the clean CentOS 6.4 in minimal configuration (during install I chose Minimal) after yum update and yum upgrade, from repo with all steps described in Kolab docs. No additional configuration was made.

Thanks

JK