docs: data migration

Torsten Grote grote at kolabsys.com
Wed Nov 13 10:23:49 CET 2013

Hi Mike,

On Wednesday 13 November 2013 08:50:09 Mike Brady wrote:
> I have been working my way through a migration from 2.3.4 over the
> last few days and have found all the issues that Michael has been
> raising.  I was going to email the list today with them but he beat me
> to it :-)

I want to reiterate what Timotheus already pointed out. It is very nice of you
to share your improvements here on the list. Thanks! We would appreciate it
very much, if you could edit the file [1] on

    https://github.com/kanarip/kolab-docs

and send a pull request, so nobody else runs into these issues, because they
are fixed for everyone in the official documentation.

Thanks and Kind Regards,
Torsten

[1] https://github.com/kanarip/kolab-docs/blob/master/source/administrator-guide/upgrading-from-kolab-2.3.rst

--