Kolab 3.1 mails not marked as read in roundcube

Tobias Brunner tobias at tobru.ch
Tue Nov 12 10:15:28 CET 2013

Hi,

Running Kolab 3.1, upgraded from 3.0 on Debian Wheezy, mails are not not
marked as read in roundcube. They are marked as read in IMAP, but when I
change the folder and go back to the folder I was before, the mails are
shown as unread again. The unread counter on the folder list decrements
when reading a mail, but after reloading the Webinterface the unread
counter shows the same number as before reading the mails. The behaviour
is not on every folder, only on some of them. Deleting the browser
cache, using another browser, and other tricks did no help to solve this
issue. Any idea?

Cheers,
Tobias