Error while setting up kolab 3.1

flesby . ganzir at gmail.com
Thu Nov 7 00:09:39 CET 2013

For some reason I cannot synchronize via CalDAV in 3.1

Kolab runs in a LAN-Environment so the Kolab server has an IP of
192.168.something, is that of any concern?

Futhermore, the guide say to use this address:

https://kolab.example.org/iRony

In my case this means

https://kolab.test.de/iRony

The thing the bothers me here is, that I never set up SSL, is this
required to use calDAV, if so, how do I configure it?