Internal

Berry-Wogan, Tyson Tyson at blueskytech.me
Tue Nov 5 21:18:21 CET 2013

Hi,

I love the roundcube interface and I'm trying to find a free alternative
to Microsoft Exchange to use for both myself and my small business
clients. I have installed kolab on multiple machines using centos 6.3
and 6.4 and always encounter the same problems.

When clicking the refresh button I get an internal server error message
(see http://www.notproductive.me/refresherror.jpg [1])

And when I go to the filters section I also get an internal server error
messages (see http://www.notproductive.me/filtererror.jpg [2])

I can refresh my mail by clicking inbox and it refreshes without any
error.

I have looked at much documentation and can find nothing related to the
problems I am experiencing, any help is appreciated.
--

_TYSON BERRY-WOGAN__|TECHNOLOGY SERVICES_
_BLUE SKY TECH_

Links:
------
[1] http://www.notproductive.me/refresherror.jpg