Kolab Calendar on Smartphone

flesby . ganzir at gmail.com
Tue Nov 5 01:23:11 CET 2013

Hello again,

what is even more interesting is the fact, that the activesync tester is
also available for the Iphone (free of charge via the appstore) so I
downloaded the app an tested again.

On the Iphone activesync tester tells me, that everything is OK and aktive
sync works for the account I created in Kolab.

One further thing: I searched through the mailing list archives and found
this (on ther german list):

"Nur die Iphone 4 (IOS 6.1.3) in meiner Firma, in der ich arbeite, machen
mir Kopfschmerzen. Jedoch scheint der Fehler hier an den Appleger�ten zu
liegen!"

Since I am posting to the english list, I give a rough translation (german
is my native tongue):
------
Only the Iphone(s) 4 (IOS 6.1.3) from the company I am working for are
giving me a headache. However it seems that the origin of the error is the
Apple-Device (and not Kolab)
-----

Maybe someone encountered the same problem and found a solution, if not I
hope CalDAV of 3.1 will bring us salvation.