Kolab 3.0 + Bynari : contacts phone fields

R.C. milanraf at gmail.com
Mon Nov 4 01:28:38 CET 2013

Hi,

I've found that a lot of my test contacts (253) that have only one phone
field, appear with no phone entries in Roundcube and Android with
activesync. I've bulk loaded contacts in Kolab thru Outlook 2003+Bynari 4.3.
It seems that the field present in Outlook is ignored or misinterpreted by
Kolab 3.0.

Maybe this is due to locales? My Outlook is in italian language.
The field missing is "Lavoro" (Work) in Outlook. It seems not to be present
in Roundcube availabe phone fields.

Where can I look to verify/modify the code that maps various fields for
various languages?

Thnx

Raf