dovecot as alternative

Henning H henne.gwath at gmx.de
Fri May 31 10:42:26 CEST 2013

Essentially kolab just works with any saslauth-capable imap-server or am
I wrong?

The IMAP-Server in the kolab environment only works as normal
imap-service. I think you would not have to configure additional things.

1st: Just make dovecot run with you 389-ds and there you go.

2nd: Remember all necessary steps and write some python-routines for
setup-kolab (or kolab-setup in the future).

Henning