event lost on roundcubemail calendar

paskinel68 at gmail.com paskinel68 at gmail.com
Mon May 27 10:31:52 CEST 2013

I all,
I have installed kolab3 on debian wheezy (also tried on squeeze) with
thunderbird/sinckolab client and after some trouble it appeare working.
The contact are working good but the calendar have a problem: If I
create an event on roundcubemail, when i sincronize the TB client, the
event disappeare from roundcubemail. Also if i create event on TB it's
not appeare on roundcubemail.

I don't know if it's a sinckolab problem or a roundcubemail problem. On
log file I not found any error message that can help me to found where
is the trouble.

Any suggestion are welcome.

Alessandro Speziali