Ubuntu 12.04 LTS - How to install kolab-webadmin ?

Torsten Grote grote at kolabsys.com
Tue May 21 13:51:41 CEST 2013

Hi Emmanuel,

On Monday 20 May 2013 12:41:43 emmanuel.michel at wanadoo.fr wrote:
> Thanks Mohammad for Debian instructions. Nevertheless, I would like to
> complete successful installation using the recently released Ubuntu
> development packages in order to give some feedback, help if possible
> and support this effort.

I think kolab-webadmin hasn't been packaged yet for Ubuntu.

> As I understand it, Kolab demand from Ubuntu community is huge so I believe
> it's time to have fully working dedicated installation procedure/packages
> for Kolab 3 on Ubuntu.

This is very true!

It should be quite easy to rebuild the source package for Ubuntu. If you want
to try, you find the sources here:

    http://git.kolabsys.com/apt/kolab-webadmin/

Good luck and please let us know, how it goes.

Torsten

--
Torsten Grote, Kolab Evangelist

Kolab Systems AG, Zürich, Switzerland