Ubuntu 12.04 LTS - How to install kolab-webadmin ?

emmanuel.michel at wanadoo.fr emmanuel.michel at wanadoo.fr
Mon May 20 12:41:43 CEST 2013

Thanks Mohammad for Debian instructions. Nevertheless, I would like to
complete successful installation using the recently released Ubuntu
development packages in order to give some feedback, help if possible
and support this effort. As I understand it, Kolab demand from Ubuntu
community is huge so I believe it's time to have fully working dedicated
installation procedure/packages for Kolab 3 on Ubuntu.

Again, thanks for your answer.

EM