389 Console

Isaac Aaron e-tsik at q-bytes.com
Mon May 13 11:04:31 CEST 2013

Hmm...

I guess that depends on how deep you want to go into 389. The proper procedure should be:
1. Save (backup) slapd-mail, the database and config files
2. Run setup-ds-admin
3. Restore slapd-mail

The above should get you back to the exact state you were at before installing the admin instance and get you back to work almost immediately after the procedure. It does however require some investigation on what to back up and how to restore it.

Isaac Aaron