Setting up SSL on Kolab 3 [Scanned]

Kolab Users kolab-users at ostech.com.au
Sun May 12 01:09:48 CEST 2013

Hi William,

CentOS / Red Hat Apache configurations are contained in /etc/httpd/conf
and /etc/httpd/conf.d

I'd recommend you read the ample amounts of Red Hat documentation
available on-line, great documentation on setting up SSL too. If you're
having trouble with this part then there's so many other things left for
you to uncover. It's worthwhile and less frustrating getting up to speed
by reading manuals.