Setting up SSL on Kolab 3 [Scanned]

William Reynolds wreynolds at rrwds.net
Mon May 6 05:38:13 CEST 2013

Hi guys,

I just setup kolab 3 on a fresh install of CentOS 6.4 system for testing before I move it to production. I have been searching around trying to find how to setup kolab to use a third party SSL certificate for services. I want to secure communications for IMAP, SMTP, Web Portal, and ActiveSync so they use SSL or TLS. I do not need POP3 to use SSL and since LDAP is going to be internal only it doesn't need to use SSL but if it is easy to switch to SSL as well I might as well do that.

Any help or pointers on where to look would be great. There doesn't seem to be much in the kolab 3 documentation on implementing SSL.

Thanks,
Will

Wm. Reynolds
President | Co-Founder
RRWDS Co.
Toll Free 855 GO RRWDS (855.467.7937)
Office 979.383.2953 x2501 | Cell 979.204.4658
www.rrwds.com<http://www.rrwds.com/>

This email and any files attached and transmitted with this email are intended solely for the recipient(s) to whom it is addressed. If you have received this email by mistake please notify the sender immediately and delete this email from your computer. Email transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, incomplete, or contain viruses. Therefore the recipient(s) should check this message for any viruses before opening attachments and the sender does not accept liability for any errors, omissions, or lapses of judgment in the contents of this message should any arrive or damage that could occur if a virus is found.