Dovecot 2.1.15 with Kolab 3.0

Bruce Marriner bruce+kolab at bmts.us
Thu Mar 28 21:49:36 CET 2013

On Thursday, March 28, 2013 03:22 PM CDT, Mihai Badici <mihai at badici.ro> wrote:

> > Hmm I don't like this. It would be a lot better if you could come up with a
> > patch that makes that configurable and that we could upstream. I think
> > everybody with dovecot will run into this issue, right?
> >
> > Regards,
> > Torsten
>
> In fact, it depends :)
> I think only default folders are affected.

Also, there is a dovecot setting that can be used to set the delimiter. I haven't tested this yet but maybe you could just configure dovecot to use / instead of . I believe Dovecot calls it a Hierarchy separator and it's in the 10-mail.conf file and configured per namespace. I'll test this out once I get to where I can test it :)