SyncKolab unparseable and unknown

Kolab Users kolab-users at ostech.com.au
Wed Mar 27 02:31:26 CET 2013

Hi,

We've configured SyncKolab and it seems to constantly get stuck on a
couple of contacts with:

id                                  Status Content
unparseable                parsing                   unknown
unknown                     parsing                   unknown

and sits there forever, never completing or skipping the invalid entries.

I realise this may not be the right mailing list for it, but just in
case anyone has encountered this before, how can you tell SyncKolab to
stop trying unparseable or unknown entries, skip them and move on.

Also, is there a way to know which entries are invalid and unparseable?

Thanks.
Michael.