[Kolab3] syncroton or z-push

Henne Holly henne.gwath at gmx.de
Tue Mar 26 18:11:05 CET 2013

Hi,

thanks!
- I have pulled syncroton from git and installed it with my apache2 (as
always as aliased from /usr/share/application).
- Then I installed the new tabled from doc/ in my roundcubemail mysl
database.
-> Now I have some site which promts me for a authentication.
-> ANY authentication works (and the site tells me that it worked).

What can I now do with this?

Henning