Repository Policy (was: Re: Unable to add users, groups, or other entities from web admin)

Bruce Marriner bruce+kolab at bmts.us
Mon Mar 25 13:56:01 CET 2013

On Monday, March 25, 2013 04:54 AM CDT, Torsten Grote <grote at kolabsys.com> wrote:

> Hi Paul,
>
> On Sunday 24 March 2013 11:58:20 Paul Klos wrote:
> > There was a missing dependency in kolab-webadmin. This has been fixed in
> > version 3.0.4-3, which has not made it to the release repository yet, but
> > it's available from the development repository.
>
> What's your policy for moving these updates from the development to the
> release repository?
>
> Regards,
> Torsten

I am curious as well.  I have an Android tablet (Moto XyBoard) and all messages show up as encrypted on it.  I see that it was already reported as a bug and fixed in a newer version of kolab activesync but I am curious when that will be pushed to the kolab-updates repo.

No rush (from me) I'm just curious as well.