[Kolab 3] Installation on ubuntu server

Torsten Grote grote at kolabsys.com
Mon Mar 25 11:57:56 CET 2013

On Monday 25 March 2013 11:49:09 Henne Holly wrote:
> Got it. You have to use the ubuntu quantal-repository to install 389-ds
> LDAP-services (because of some very recent dependencies like perl) and
> the kolabsys-wheezy repository for kolab3 packages.

Great! Please continue to report about your progress! :)

> Note: Setup throws python exceptions like 'No such object', 'Already exists'
> if you perform setup-kolab more than once.

setup-kolab does not support multiple runs. It would be great if it did, but
nobody has done that yet.

On CentOS we use the following script to purge everything and start over:

    https://git.kolab.org/kolab-scripts/tree/cleanup-and-start-over.sh

Regards,
Torsten

--