Web Admin stopped working

Winfried Ritsch ritsch at algo.mur.at
Mon Mar 25 00:16:57 CET 2013

Hello,

I had the same on my Debian, libmozldap-0d throw an error cannot load library
libnss???.so (forgot the right name), since it could not find. Dont know if
this is a Debian package failure or elswhere in the system but adding the a
textfile  /etc/ld.so.conf.d/mozldap.conf with line /usr/lib/i386-linux-gnu/nss/
and executing ldconfig fixed that:

echo /usr/lib/i386-linux-gnu/nss/ >   /etc/ld.so.conf.d/mozldap.conf
ldconfig

Note this is a hack not a solution.

It would be interresting if this is the same error, since I was not sure its
only on my system.

mfg
 winfried

Am Freitag, 22. März 2013, 12:39:18 schrieb Stefan Froehlich:
> I don't know how and I don't know when but on my Debian Server the Kolab
> Web Admin stopped working properly. After log in with the right
> credentials I cannot make any changes. All fields are greyed out.
> I apply updates to Debian on a regular basis. Could that brake the Web GUI?
> How to debug?
>
> MfG Stefan Fröhlich
> 42 ;-)

---- Atelier Algorythmics ----