Unable to add users, groups, or other entities from web admin

Eric B Munson emunson at mgebm.net
Sun Mar 24 22:00:51 CET 2013

On 2013-03-24 06:58, Paul Klos wrote:
> This was originally reported as bug #1568. There was a missing
> dependency in kolab-webadmin. This has been fixed in version 3.0.4-3,
> which has not made it to the release repository yet, but it's
> available from the development repository.
>
> Alternatively, you may install php-net-ldap2 maually.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Paul

That did take care of the error message, but it has exposed another
one:

2013-03-24 16:59:47,678 pykolab.daemon ERROR Error in process
'Kolab(mgebm.net)', terminating: AttributeError("'list' object has no
attribute 'split'",)

Also, I still cannot modify any thing in LDAP database from the kolab
interface, however if I login via phpLDAPadmin, I can change or add
anything I want.

Thanks,
Eric