Multiple Delivery Question

Kolab Users kolab-users at ostech.com.au
Fri Mar 22 03:40:16 CET 2013

Hi Mark, Dale,

We setup filters (sieve rules) in roundcube for specific accounts, then
never login to those accounts and the filter rules are run from the
server to then do as intended.

There is a way to do this via distribution lists and "other" ways, but
Dale specifically asked for forwarding/copying and the easiest way to do
this is through the roundcube interface.

HTH.

On 22-Mar-13 1:20 PM, Mark Berndt wrote:
> Doesn't that assume that the client who defined the filter checks the email?
>
> Please correct me if I'm wrong here, I don't know much about roundcube.
>

> On Fri, 22 Mar 2013 01:08:45 PM Whitnall, Dale (North) wrote:
>> Thanks, the filter way looks like the way to go.
>>
>> Dale

Michael.