Multiple Delivery Question

Mark Berndt marko at mechtron.com.au
Fri Mar 22 03:38:49 CET 2013

No worries,  so if your child picks up the message using a mobile device or a
plain old email client using pop/imap the filter rule may not be applied.   I
get where you are coming from, but I think a server side rule is the way to
go, unless someone can verify that a roundcube client filter is applied
globally at the server level.  I don't think this is the case, but I am not a
roundcube expert.

Cheers

Marko