Advice needed: Migration Dovecot to Kolab Cyrus.

Mat Cantin mat at cantinbrothers.ca
Fri Mar 22 01:51:28 CET 2013

On 2013-03-21 16:42, Winfried Ritsch wrote:
> Thank you for the information.
>
> It would be nice if you can sent me some config, since I will give it
> a try
> because I stuck now with imapsync, not syncing folderisch mailboxes
> without
> being a mailcontainer (see mail before).

You can find my template configuration attached. This will be your
.offlineimaprc file in the root of your home directory. Once you've made
the changes you want, run the following command to test it out:
offlineimap --info. You can also just run one user account at a time
with: offlineimap -a USERNAME. I recommend running this againts a new
blank account on the kolab server for best results. I also failed to
mention in my previous email that this is a 2-way sync, so keep that in
mind.

You may want to look at the maxconnecitons setting too. It will really
speed things up if bandwidth and concurrent connections aren't a
problem.

Also, read the documentation. :-)

--
Mat