Roundcube interface questions.

Paul Klos kolab at klos2day.nl
Thu Mar 21 16:41:08 CET 2013

Bruce Marriner schreef op 21-03-2013 16:13:
> I'm sorry if this is documented someplace and I've missed it.  But I
> have two roundcube interface questions.
> One, on the e-mail page there's a filter drop down with Priority
> selections.  I've read online (sparsely) that I should be able to set
> the "Priority" of e-mail messages with a Priority icon but I cannot
> seem
> to find anywhere to do this.  How do I set the priority or is the drop
> down selection only relevant for e-mails sent to me with a client that
> supports setting the priority?

Yes, the priority is determined by the sender. I tested this with
Outlook. Low priority in Outlook translates to the lowest level in
roundcube, high to highest. If you send with roundcube, you can use all
5 levels. Use the small "down" arrow on the left, next to your identity
to make options visible.

> Two, All of the folders by default seem to be in "Threads" mode.  If I
> open Settings => Folders then select any folder and change the List
> view
> mode from "Threads" to "List" when I click the "Save" icon it just
> reverts back to "Threads".
> For most folders Threads is nice but for my Inbox it causes new
> messages to be displayed much further down the list and I prefer them
> be display at the top :).

Might be a bug that the settings don't get saved, I haven't tried that.
I did change the display mode for certain folders from the regular mail
view using the icons on the left side in the bar below the message list
(above the preview pane). This setting is preserved between sessions.

Cheers,

Paul