Kolab 3.0 Documentation, includes installation, multiple isolated domains, and some tweaks.

Bruce Marriner bruce+kolab at bmts.us
Wed Mar 20 14:55:19 CET 2013

I know there's already the official Kolab documentation but I've
recently setup Kolab 3.0 and I tend to document what I do.   Mostly so
I'll remember what I did if/when I have to do it again :).

An installation guide for CentOS 6.4 can be found here:
http://bmts.us/wiki/doku.php?id=article:kolab:centos

A guide covering a multiple isolated domain setup can be found here:
http://bmts.us/wiki/doku.php?id=article:kolab:multidomain

Some adjustments or "Tweaks" can be found here:
http://bmts.us/wiki/doku.php?id=article:kolab:tweaks

I'm working on more documentation and any future Kolab related stuff
will always be listed here:
http://bmts.us/wiki/doku.php#kolab