Stable Kontact client for Kolab3

Kolab Users kolab-users at ostech.com.au
Thu Mar 14 07:20:30 CET 2013

Hi Mihai,

We haven't tried MS Outlook and would like to avoid it if necessary,
it's a very "heavy" client and has stablity issues at times, but maybe
you're right, maybe it's worth testing at some stage.

Was really looking forward to Kontact though, the interface looks great
and having full groupware enabled to the backend is a killer feature.

Thanks for your reply.