Kolab Community Edition V3 for RHEL5?

Rob Arends rob.kolab at arends.com.au
Sat Mar 2 15:16:28 CET 2013

Hello.

My first email to this list.

I have studied your Groupware product and it looks impressive.

Is it possible the community edition could be made for RHEL5?

I refer to the following link to your Guide-Installation_with_RPM_Packages:

http://docs.kolab.org/en-US/Kolab_Groupware/3.0/html/Community_Installation_
Guide/chap-Community_Installation_Guide-Installation.html#sect-Community_Ins
tallation_Guide-Installation_with_RPM_Packages

It shows references to RHEL5 and RHEL6, but then only offers a RHEL6 RPM:
   kolab-3.0-community-release-6-2.el6.kolab_3.0.noarch

With comment "Require epel-release = 6 for Enterprise Linux deployments
(#928)"

Of course the RPM fails to install.

TIA, Rob.