Owncloud Integration - Single Login

Georg C. F. Greve greve at kolabsys.com
Fri Mar 1 10:00:11 CET 2013

On 2013-03-01 03:47, Anthony Farrell wrote:
> I have Kolab 3.0 and Owncloud integrated using the roundcube plugin
> on Centos 6.3 and can see the 'Files' icon. I think it's a great tool.
> However the integration does not provide a single authenticated login
> as my novice examination of the owncloud.php code indicates it should.

Authentication is an issue, but so are many other things, e.g. proper
integration into the other parts of the web interface, such as save
attachments to the file store, and pick attachments from it for sending
mail.

We have now started to develop the infrastructure to make this work
properly, see
http://kolab.org/news/2013/02/27/roadmap-kolab-3.1-irony-included

There is still some things to be done on the upper layers we are
currently working on, so if you wanted to help us speed things up you
could work on the ownCloud data backend for this, it should be a
comparatively limited task.

Best regards,
Georg

--