Owncloud Integration - Single Login

Kolab Users kolab-users at ostech.com.au
Fri Mar 1 06:47:31 CET 2013

Hi,

I asked that question the other week, you'll find it in the
list archives. Basically the answer was, it'll get done when it'll get
done.

I personally think it's a very important feature to have in
there, but so is "notes" in the Roundcube client. I use Roundcube native
myself (without Kolab) and have the plugins including yellow "post it"
notes and "planner", both I find useful but I use post it notes all the
time, so it's a requirement to have in whatever environment is used.

also have ownCloud running which I use as a separate app for bookmarks,
contacts and files.

The idea of Kolab is to bring this altogether,
if/when it eventually happens, it'll be a killer app, in my opinion.

At the moment we're still running Kolab 3 in a test VM in the hope
that one day Notes gets added to the client, then maybe ownCloud
integration.

We're used to what we're using now, so can wait until one
day it happens in Kolab.

On 2013-03-01 13:47, Anthony Farrell wrote:

> I have Kolab 3.0 and Owncloud integrated using the roundcube plugin
on Centos 6.3 and can see the 'Files' icon. I think it's a great tool.
However the integration does not provide a single authenticated login as
my novice examination of the owncloud.php code indicates it should.

Does anyone else have this working successfully? What other
configuration is required other than activating the plugin in
main.inc.php?

--
Thanks,

Michael.