SyncKolab 3

Mihai Badici mihai at badici.ro
Sat Jun 29 16:27:30 CEST 2013

As i see, in synckolab there are attributes:

<sensitivity>public</sensitivity>=0A  <show-time-as>busy</show-time-as>

In the example at: https://wiki.kolab.org/Kolab_3.0_Storage_Format
the category is designed as:

<class>
     <text>PRIVATE</text>
</class>
I think the status is represented as numerical value, I'm not sure.

Also, in synckolab this section in missing:

<created>
             <date-time>2009-09-01T12:52:58Z</date-time>
           </created>
           <dtstamp>
             <date-time>2012-05-05T05:05:05Z</date-time>
           </dtstamp>

Here, the timestamp contains the final "Z" ; dtstart and dtent does not
contain this Z in example , which is present  in synckolab

I found also the content-type of attachment in roundcube produced objects is
application/calendar+xml, but in synckolab is "application/x-vnd.kolab.event"

I loose half a day trying out to figure how the xml must look like but whith
little success.
There is a list somewhere with mandatory attributes for calendar entry?

Also, do we have an utility in libkolabxml package to validate  a text entry?

I could spend some time on this issue, but without some clear definition it's
like guessing ....

On Friday 28 June 2013 00:03:55 you wrote:

On Wednesday 22 May 2013 14:24:23 you wrote:

>It should work with the current      nightly. I fixed everything I could find
>but I didnt have time to      test it completely yet.

>      Chec kout the new nightly and maybe write a bug report if it still
>does not work.

I tried to find why calendar is still not working in synckolab.

I find this error in webserver's log:
error: element 'dtstart' is not allowed for content model
'(uid,created,dtstamp,sequence?,class?,categories?,dtstart?,dtend?,duration?,transp?,rrule?,rdate?,exdate?,recurrence-
id?,summary?,description?,priority?,status?,location?,organizer?,attendee*,attach*,x-
custom*)'
Critical: /root/libkolabxml-master/src/xcalconversions.h 1878:   Failed to