Cyrus-imap kolab3 sources

Manel Gimeno Zaragozá magiza83 at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 26 11:09:17 CEST 2013

Hello,

Finally I found a way to apply the patch and It's working correctly with the source code cyrus-imapd-2.4.17-2.el6.kolab_3.0.src.rpm.

This patch adds digest.sha1 feature for each messages, so I can check the consistency between cyrus replication servers.

If someone need it, I've attached it in this mail and also can found it in the following pastebin URL:

http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=zdvVqFkH

Thanks for the support!

Manel