Mailbox not found issue [Scanned]

William Reynolds wreynolds at rrwds.net
Fri Jun 21 07:07:16 CEST 2013

Tried that command.... That only made it mad

bha-mail> rename user/justin.rice at bryanhousing.org user/justin.rice at bryanhousing.org.bak
renamemailbox: System I/O error
bha-mail> rename user/justin at bryanhousing.org user/justin at bryanhousing.org.old
renamemailbox: System I/O error
bha-mail> rename user/justin user/justin3
renamemailbox: Mailbox does not exist
bha-mail> rename user/justin at bryanhousing.org user/justinold
renamemailbox: System I/O error
bha-mail>

For some reason I knew this was not going to be easy. Is there any other way to remove the references to this user so I can recreate him?

Will