SQL woes

Paul Klos kolab at klos2day.nl
Sat Jun 15 15:30:16 CEST 2013

Op donderdag 13 juni 2013 20:22:52 schreef Brian Shaw:

Hello,  I'm having problems with my Kolab Web Admin.  I am running version 3.0.  When I first did a full install, everything seemed to be working correctly.  I was able to create a domain, modify it, and create and modify a user.  Then I migrated the MySQL databases to a remote server.  Now when I login and select a user to modify, it shows the user's name at the top but no details below it.  When I look in the log, I see the following: [ERROR] SQL Error: No database selected. It looks like the domain editing section still works.  What did I miss?  Thank you for any help or suggestions.

Brian

Hi Brian,

Did you update the sql_uri setting in /etc/kolab/kolab.conf?

Cheers,

Paul

PGP: 8FE6E0BD