389-ds dirsrv-admin on Ubuntu along with kolab-webadmin?

emmanuel.michel at wanadoo.fr emmanuel.michel at wanadoo.fr
Fri Jun 7 18:54:30 CEST 2013

Hi everyone,

Did someone manage to have fully functional Kolab + 389-ds console and
Configuration Directory Server on Ubuntu (I'm using 12.04 LTS)? I
installed latest Kolab dev Ubuntu packages along with official 389-ds
"Precise' packages but I cannot setup 389-ds to be able to use its
console. It seems mandatory to install apache2-mpm-worker but if I try
to do so, apt proposes to remove kolab-webadmin and some other "Kolab
stuff" such as mozldap-tools and smarty3. Anyone?

For info, my Kolab setup is working fine so far with Kolab dev Ubuntu
packages. I can connect to webadmin and create user. I configured cyrus
and logs seems to be fine. 389-ds Directory Server is working fine as I
can connect to it using Apache directory studio.

Bests,

EM