The Bynari connector

Isaac Aaron e-tsik at q-bytes.com
Mon Jun 3 16:29:27 CEST 2013

I have tried the new version of Bynari connector with Kolab 3. What I expirienced was a one-way behavior - contacts and appointments saved by Outlook are displayed correctly on Roundcube but when edited (or created) on roundcube, contacts appear as empty cards and appointments seem like garbled items on the appointment list and do not appear on the calendar.

I have an open ticket at Bynari regarding this. I can (if you'd like) send an update when my issue is resolved.

Best regards
Isaac Aaron